Tala Loan Repayment via Mpesa
You repay Tala loan through Mpesa using the Tala paybill number 851900. The Safaricom line you registered with the app is your Tala account number. The repayment period is determined by the amount of loan borrowed. Your loan could be due in a week’s time or in six months.
Steps to Repay Tala App Loan
- Go to Mpesa and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Then, enter Tala loan paybill number: 851900
- Enter your Tala account number, i.e, Safaricom line registered with Tala
- Enter your loan repayment amount
- Next, enter your Mpesa PIN and send
- Lastly, confirm that the recipient details are ok, i.e. Inventure Mobile Kenya.
- Shortly you will receive a transaction confirmation SMS from Mpesa.
You can also use another person’s number to pay your Tala loan so long as it is registered with Mpesa. Just ensure that you enter your Tala registered number as your account number.